€ 290,- per/hr | maximum 30 persons
When visiting Amsterdam there’s a good chance you’ll catch a glimpse of one of the many “salonboten” (salonboats) cruising on the canals. These beautifully kept antique gentleman’s launches are a nostalgic reminder of Amsterdam’s glorious past. A common feature of these boats is their beautiful design, luxurious interiors, wooden furnishings, leather couches, copper fixtures and stained glass windows. Salonboat Iris has been refitted and equipped with modern comforts for your cruising pleasure.
- Rate: 290,- per hour ex 6% vat | Minimum 2 hours | 1 hostess included
- Capacity: Maximum 30 | Buffet 25 | Seated Dinner 19
- Bar with hot and cold drinks
- Removable windows | Sliding roof | Sky window
- Comfort: heating | toilet
- Electric boat | 220 v available onboard